Sunday, November 2, 2008

Encouraging Myself ...

I am trying to get my blogs prepped, to "monetize" it well while I am still employed, so that when I get unemployed it's both running smoothly and gaining paid ads regularly. But I do not know how long I can do this. Maybe I should just give up the idea and just find another "regular full time job" job as hubby said. I am soooo close and yet soooo far in achieving my desire to stay at home or at least work from home. Whatever Lord... whatever your will is ... just show me clearly, because right now, even though I know my role is to "submit" to my husband, I don't see how that would really work with me physically, psychologically and mentally. I am afraid I am going to burn out myself. But if it is Your Will, then you won't let me burn out.

I read a great blog post today HERE. and reading another great post of hers HERE.

No comments: