Saturday, November 22, 2008

Don't Give Up Just Yet ...

Once in a while I would have this thought of just giving up my idea of "blogging for work at home job" idea. It just gets complicated when hubby is not really supportive of it. But then again I have so much passion for it, so much ideas, that I couldn't let those ideas go to waste. Internet Marketing and Social Networking is so necessary nowadays in order for a business to thrive or survive. My desire is to help the "small business" get into the band wagon. A lot of the small business owners on Maui are struggling right now and if I can just help them market and promote their stuff on the net - than that's a ministry in itself.

OK, I am not giving up this idea yet. I'm going to hop on the treadmill to get my once a week morning exercise and will "brainstorm" while I walk and run :)

No comments: