Monday, January 21, 2013

Social Media on Maui 2013

It has been a while since I updated this blog. In fact, it was almost a year!  When 2013 entered in, I have had many calls from entrepreneurs and business owners on Maui asking of I can do social media for them or if I can teach them how.  I can do both.  However, I realized I have to reorganize my self and reprioritize as I try to accommodate my coaching and consulting into this busy mama schedule of mine.

And so I thought one of the things to do is to get back on this blog.  I do well thinking out loud on a blog.  This is blog my thinking place, my open book thinking place on all things social media. This will also be my teaching place, my sharing place and my fun place for social media on Maui. Now let's put the do it to it!

No comments: